Recipe by Darlene Summers
Very Good!! Very Good!! Yum Yum!!! Cooking time includes cooking noodles.
Top Review by Merlot
This is great comfort food. It really hit the spot on this rainy day. I followed your instructions exactly using the canned chicken and herb croutons. So easy and so tasty! Thanks again Darlene, for yet ANOTHER great recipe. You really have some good ones posted.
- 4 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (5 ounce) canboned chopped chicken (or may cook and chop 2/3 cup chicken meat)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup croutons or 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Combine soup and milk, chicken and cheese and heat to a boil.
- Add salt and noodles; stir together.
- Place in a buttered 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with croutons or bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.