1/1 Photo of Chicken-Noodle Casserole
Darlene Summers's Note:
Very Good!! Very Good!! Yum Yum!!! Cooking time includes cooking noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- 2Combine soup and milk, chicken and cheese and heat to a boil.
- 3Add salt and noodles; stir together.
- 4Place in a buttered 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- 5Top with croutons or bread crumbs.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 658.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g