Recipe by KimmieOH
This is a wonderful casserole to make on a cold winter day. Some homemade bread and a side salad and you have a full meal!
- 1 (16 ounce) package kluski noodles (Boiled)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 jar Cheese Whiz
- 3 -4 cooked chicken breasts (shredded or cut up) or 1 can chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded cheese, for topping (I like Kraft Classic Melts 4 Cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soups, butter, milk and cheese in a 9 x 13 casserole dish, add noodles and chicken mixing well.
- Top with Shredded Cheese; Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- If I have them I also like to crush cornflakes and add to the top, then sprinkle cheese and butter over them.