Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe I created on my own. I have gotten great reviews from everyone that has tried it. We have it almost weekly.
- 3 -4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces egg noodles
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 5 -7 brown button mushrooms
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Season with garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until no longer pink inside.
- Dice mushrooms and add to chicken cooking an addition 3-4 minutes.
- Cook egg noodles and drain.
- Add noodles, chicken mixture, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup (do not add milk or water) mix thoroughly Place in a 12x8 inch pan and cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and tossed green salad.
I made this for dinner this evening. Very quick and easy! The only changes I made was some extra spice for the chicken (a poultry rub that I put on chicken this morning) and I only used 8 oz of mozzarella vs the 16 oz and it was still plenty. Thank you for sharing! I will be making again!
This was so quick and easy! I really enjoyed this recipe.