Recipe by LizCl
Easy to make and delicious. Serve with a salad and garlic bread. Reheats well. Another recipe from my Aunt Sylvia, the best cook.
- 3 -4 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 lb medium noodles, cooked
- 2 large onions, chopped and sauteed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup or 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) canchopped mixed mushrooms (optional)
- buttered bread crumbs or corn, flake crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix onions with noodles. Add chicken and seasonings.
- Add soup and mix well.
- Put mixture in greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle buttered bread crumbs or corn flake crumbs over top.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover 10 minutes before done and let brown.