Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yum. Great for using up leftover chicken or turkey meat.
- 3 cups chicken or 3 cups turkey, cooked
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed enough to separate
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix together and bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
A really good basic recipe. I added salt, pepper, onion powder, extra cheese, and a can of water. Great for when you need something simple with what's left in the cabinet.
I doubled this recipe to put in a 13x9 casserole dish. This is a great comfort food recipe!!!! I did only 1 thing different. I added french fried onions (like the ones that you put on green bean casserole) and then added the cheese. It was absolutely wonderful. I served this with biscuits and real butter. Great recipe! A definite keeper. Thank you, Bec.