Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe out of a Kraft magazine. I've tried a lot of lo mein recipes, but this has been my favorite out of all of them.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat oil and brown chicken.
- Stir in dressing, teriyaki, and ginger.
- Add vegetables and cook until sauce thickens.
- Toss meat and veggie mixture with pasta.
So quick and easy and has a great flavor!! Made with b/s chicken thighs and doubled the sauce. Made with Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.