1/1 Photo of Chicken Noodle and Creamy Corn Soup
So easy for that cold winter's night. So very easy to make. I have also used left over chicken for this recipe. Fresh noodle's could also be used instead of dried, but you must cut them for using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large chicken breast, diced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 celery rib, finely diced
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 1/2 cup udon noodles, dried and broken into shorter pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 (0.93 lb) creamed corn
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
- 1Saute chicken in a small non-stick pan. When chicken is browned, add soy sauce to pan with chicken and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 2In a separate pan, add the carrot and celery to the stock plus 1 cup of water. add broken noodles and add.
- 3When the noodles are almost cooked add peas and spring onion.
- 4When noodles and vegetables are cooked, add the creamed corn plus the chicken with the soy sauce.
- 5Stir and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle and Creamy Corn Soup
Serving Size: 1 (488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 2773.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: