So easy for that cold winter's night. So very easy to make. I have also used left over chicken for this recipe. Fresh noodle's could also be used instead of dried, but you must cut them for using.
- 1 large chicken breast, diced
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 celery rib, finely diced
- 1000.0 ml chicken stock
- 118.29 ml udon noodles, dried and broken into shorter pieces
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 420 g creamed corn
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
- Saute chicken in a small non-stick pan. When chicken is browned, add soy sauce to pan with chicken and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate pan, add the carrot and celery to the stock plus 1 cup of water. add broken noodles and add.
- When the noodles are almost cooked add peas and spring onion.
- When noodles and vegetables are cooked, add the creamed corn plus the chicken with the soy sauce.
- Stir and serve immediately.