Recipe by BonnieZ
This was an adopted Zaar recipe. I'm sorry to say I can not recommend it based on the current instructions and ingredients. I'll make it a point to play around with it until it is a least somewhat tasty!!
- 1 fryer chicken, skinned, cut
- 1⁄2 cauliflower, florets
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1⁄2 eggplant, cubed
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 red peppers or 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ) can tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken and vegetable in 4 qt. casserole.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Add tomatoes, garlic powder, bouillon powder, and water.
- Sprinkle with dill.
- Cover tightly and bake at 350F for 2 hrs.
- Stir after 1 hr.
- The flavour continues to develop as the casserole stands.