Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are exactly like the ones they have at my favorite restaurant.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 green onions, sliced, white parts and tops separated
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 shredded cooked whole chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, blend
- 1⁄2 large tomatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the garlic and white parts of the green onions in canola oil until tender.
- Mix in shredded chicken, salt and pepper.
- Toss until well coated with oil.
- Stir in the salsa.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a large baking sheet.
- Spoon the chicken mixture over tortilla chips.
- Top with Cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese blend and tomato.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onion tops before serving.