Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chicken Nachos are perfect for any type of entertaining. Especially with the Super Bowl coming up, these are super easy and delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cansswanson premium white chunk chicken breasts, in water, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- chopped tomato
- sliced green onion
- sliced pitted ripe olives
- Heat the picante sauce, soup and chicken in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.
- Place the chips on a platter. Spoon the chicken mixture over the chips. Top with the tomato, onion and olives.