Recipe by 3KillerBs
Simple enough for a snack, hearty enough for a light meal. Fire up the broiler if you're making enough for the family or tuck it into the toaster oven to save on energy for 1 or two. The recipe is sized for one person but can be expanded infinitely. Since you cook on a square of aluminum foil clean-up is easy -- no need to scrub cheese off your plates.
- 12 -15 tortilla chips
- 1⁄4 cup shredded chicken
- 3 tablespoons medium salsa (or other preferred salsa)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- black olives (optional)
- jalapeno, rings (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange tortilla chips on a square of aluminum foil so that they overlap slightly in a compact circle.
- Top with chicken, salsa, optional olives or jalapenos, and preferred cheese.
- Broil 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with optional sour cream if desired.