Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is hmm...Don't really know how to describe it. All I can say is that it tastes good.
- 1 (8 ounce) jardivided salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 7 1⁄2 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) candrained and flaked canned chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In small bowl, combine 3/4 cup salsa and sour cream.
- Spread tortilla chips on baking sheet. Layer salsa mixture, chicken, and cheese on chips.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Spoon remaining salsa over cheese.