Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make! Great for the crock pot! Hearty mexican soup good for cold days.
Make and share this Chicken Nacho Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Mix all ingredients in large pot, let simmer for at least one hour. (I put in crockpot on low for eight hours.) Serve with crushed torilla chips, sour cream, and shredded cheese.