This looks like a quick and easy meal to put together that is a little bit different and probably kid friendly depending how spicy you go with the salsa. I originally found this recipe in the Autumn 2008 copy of BBC Easy Cook magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Crush the tortilla chips.
- 3Put the chicken breasts on a non-stick baking tray, season, then slash each breast 2 times with a knife.
- 4Spoon 1 tablespoon of salsa on top of each, then 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- 5Sprinkle the chips over the chicken and then cover with cheese.
- 6Roast for 15 to 20 minutes until the topping is golden and melting and the chicken is cooked all the way through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Nacho Grills
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 522.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 32.2 g