Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This looks like a quick and easy meal to put together that is a little bit different and probably kid friendly depending how spicy you go with the salsa. I originally found this recipe in the Autumn 2008 copy of BBC Easy Cook magazine.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Crush the tortilla chips.
- Put the chicken breasts on a non-stick baking tray, season, then slash each breast 2 times with a knife.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of salsa on top of each, then 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- Sprinkle the chips over the chicken and then cover with cheese.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes until the topping is golden and melting and the chicken is cooked all the way through.