Recipe by GinaCucina
I just love this soup. It's a creamy combination with the flavors of tortilla soup and cream of chicken, Easily made in a crockpot or on the stove.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, mushroom or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can celery
- 2 cups cooked spanish rice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everything in a pot (along with enough water for desired consistancy)and simmer on a low boil, covered (approximately 1 hour) When chicken is cooked, remove from pot and shred. Return to pot. You can serve chowder with shredded cheese, a dollop of sour cream or sliced avocado.