Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Kraft recipe, a snack made into a dinner.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup four cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet. Slice 3 cuts on top of each chicken breast with a sharp knife.
- Top each breast with salsa, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an addition 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.