1/1 Photo of Chicken N' Stuffing Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Boyz 5's Note:
This is truly comfort food!! Can be prepared with low-fat cheese and low-fat, low-sodium soup to reduce the fat content in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices swiss cheese, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- 3Transfer to a greased 13 by 9-inch baking pan or casserole dish.
- 4In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper; place over stuffing.
- 6Top with cheese.
- 7Drizzle with butter.
- 8Combine soup and water; spoon over stuffing.
- 9Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- 10Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken N' Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 828.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 32.1 g