Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good hot weather diner. Serve with rusks or water crackers, and a chilled Sauvignon Blanc. That "two buck chuck" from Trader Joe's is fine.
- 5 medium red potatoes, sliced into 1 inch dice
- 1 can cut green beans
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise (Use Smart Blend if you can get it. Healthy!)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 (2 ounce) packagetoasted cashews
- 1 cup black olives
- salad greens, if desired
- Combine yogurt, mayo, horseradish, salt, and pepper to taste, in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Boil potatoes until just done, about 15 minutes or so.
- Cool potatoes.
- Put all ingredients in large bowl and toss with mayo mix.
- Chill in frige for a few hours to meld the flavors.
- Serve over salad greens if desired.