1/2 Photos of Chicken 'n' Spinach Pasta Bake
1 hr 15 mins
Easy, flavorful family food from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed (I used 10 oz. fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts (I used chopped rotisserie chicken from the grocery deli)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Prepare rigatoni acoording to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, spread oil on bottom of an 11x7" baking dish; add onion in a single layer. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or just until tender. Transfer onion to a large bowl and set aside.
- 3Drain thawed spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towls.
- 4Stir rigatoni, spinach, chicken and next 4 ingredients into onion in bowl. Spoon mixture into baking dish, and sprinkle evenly with shredded mozzarela cheese.
- 5Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken 'n' Spinach Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.7
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 154.4 mg
- Sodium 591.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 37.2 g