1/1 Photo of Chicken N Sausage Delicious
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is an easy and delicious way to bake chicken and potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange potatoes in large shallow 3 quart casserole.
- 2Mix seasonings and sprinkle some on potatoes.
- 3Arrange chicken and sausage on top.
- 4Pour oil over mixture and sprinkle remaining seasonings.
- 5Cover and bake at 425* for 1 hour.
- 6Reduce heat to 375*; uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until chicken and potatoes are well browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken N Sausage Delicious
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 956.5
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 187.6 mg
- Sodium 1133.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 53.4 g