Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is an easy and delicious way to bake chicken and potatoes.
- 4 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1360.77 g chicken, cut up
- 226.79 g hot Italian sausage link, cut up
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml pepper
- Arrange potatoes in large shallow 3 quart casserole.
- Mix seasonings and sprinkle some on potatoes.
- Arrange chicken and sausage on top.
- Pour oil over mixture and sprinkle remaining seasonings.
- Cover and bake at 425* for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to 375*; uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until chicken and potatoes are well browned.