Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is an easy and delicious way to bake chicken and potatoes.
Make and share this Chicken N Sausage Delicious recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 lb hot Italian sausage link, cut up
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange potatoes in large shallow 3 quart casserole.
- Mix seasonings and sprinkle some on potatoes.
- Arrange chicken and sausage on top.
- Pour oil over mixture and sprinkle remaining seasonings.
- Cover and bake at 425* for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to 375*; uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until chicken and potatoes are well browned.