1 hr 15 mins
Love one pan meals! Less clean up. This is a delicious cacciatore recipe using chicken breasts that are baked in a tomato wine sauce over rice and topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Spread rice in bottom of lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 2In small bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon of the parsley and all remaining ingredients except chicken and cheeses.
- 3Pour over rice.
- 4Arrange chicken on top of rice mixture.
- 5Bake covered at 350° degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- 6Uncover and sprinkle cheeses on top.
- 7Return to oven and bake another 5 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle on remaining parsley just before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken 'n Rice Cacciatore Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 682.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: