Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
Source: moo (Copykat)
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups instant rice
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped and sauteed
- 8 ounces Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Mix chicken with the broth, rice, soups and sour cream. Add sauteed onion. Mix well. Place in a greased 9x13 casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the butter and add to the crushed crackers, mix well.
- After the 20 minutes, sprinkle crackers over the partially cooked casserole.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes, until crackers are browned and casserole is bubbly.