Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Clipped from an unknown magazine years ago.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 green onions, cut unto 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 cups chinese noodles or 4 cups rice
- Mix soy sauce, ketchup, ginger ,and garlic in a resealable heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat with marinade.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and peppers; stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
- Add chicken; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Stir in bell pepper mixture.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
Very good! I served with rice and thought it was tasty. It seems to need something extra but I'm not sure what. Still a very good recipe and will make again.