Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is SOOOO great. You will love it. Great with mashed potatoes. YUMMY!!!!!
Make and share this Chicken 'N Golden Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Coat chicken with mixture of flour, paprika& pepper.
- Arrange chicken in single layer (skin down if has skin) buttered baking dish (12*7 1/2*2") Dribble melted butter over chicken.
- Bake in med oven (375) for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake 20 minutes longer.
- Stir soup: pour over chicken; sprinkle parsley on top.
- Bake another 20 minutes.
I got this recipe from another website, but discovered it here in a similar form when I was going to post it. It's delicious and easy. I used thighs, bone in and skin removed. This recipe freezes and reheats well.