1/4 Photos of Chicken 'n Fruit Pinwheels
----This was an entry in RSC #10.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups roasted chicken breast, diced
- 1 1/3 cups pineapple, finely diced (canned in own juice)
- 2/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2/3 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup pecans, diced
- 1/2 cup golden raisin, diced
- 1/2 large royal gala apples, diced
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1Mix the first list of ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- 2I drained the pineapple and pressed as much juice from it as I could. Saved the juice to use some in dressing.
- 3Then make the dressing and add to the chicken and fruit mixture.
- 4I had the bakery dept slice a loaf of bread horizontally, then I cut the ends off.
- 5Spread the chicken mixture on each slice and then roll.
- 6I used an electric knife to slice the pinwheels.
- 7Amount of pinwheels will vary according to the type of bread you use and thickness of slices. I got 5 1/4-inch pinwheels out of one slice of bread using 1/3 cup of mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken 'n Fruit Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 163.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: