Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups canned condensed cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 8 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large casserole, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Bake covered, 35-45 minutes.
- Remove cover; bake 10-15 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.
I made this last night for dinner everyone loved it except my 18mos. old but thats not unusual he is the worst eater. I did make a few changes I used 1 cream of chicken and 1 celery and I used velveeta. I also added ritz crackers crushed on top of the casserole. Very good and easy Thanks Denise!