1/2 Photos of Chicken-N-Broccoli Pot Pies
Munchkin Mama's Note:
I really can't believe this isnt posted already. It was a grand prize winner in the Pillsbury Bake Off in 1978. I usually don't cook with a lot of convenience or processed foods, but I make an exception for these since my husband just loves them.
My Private Note
mini po ...
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces hungry jack ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 2/3 cup American cheese
- 2/3 cup crisp rice cereal
- 9 ounces green giant frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or 1 cup turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds (I usually omit these) or 1/3 cup sliced almonds (I usually omit these)
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- 2Place 1 biscuit in each ungreased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/2" rim over edge of muffin cup.
- 3Spoon about 1 T each of cheese and cereal into each cup. Press mixture into bottom of each cup.
- 4Cut large pieces of broccoli in half. In medium bowl, combine broccoli, chicken and soup; mix well.
- 5Spoon about 1/3 c chicken mixture over cereal. Cups will be full. Sprinkle with almonds.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges of biscuits are deep golden brown.
- 7NOTE: To make ahead, prepare, cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours; bake as directed. To reheat, wrap loosely in foil; heat at 375 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-N-Broccoli Pot Pies
Serving Size: 1 (812 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 269.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup