1 hr 5 mins
"This cheesy chicken casserole get its vibrant color from frozen vegetables and its unique flavor from crumbled bacon."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- 1In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and bacon if desired. Pour into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- 2Cover and bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk. Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto the chicken mixture.
- 4Bake, uncovered, for 20-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- 5Top with the onions and remaining cheese. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken 'n' Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.0
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 1002.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: