1/1 Photo of Chicken & Mushrooms (Greek Style)
I saw this on Epicurious, on tv. I thought it sounded good. I have not made it yet. I wanted to post it here so that I would not loose the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; dust with flour. Add chicken to skillet; sauté until brown, about 2 minutes per side. Using tongs, transfer chicken to plate.
- 3Add mushrooms, garlic and oregano to same skillet. Sauté until mushrooms brown, about 10 minutes.
- 4Add broth, lemon juice and wine and boil until sauce is slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add chicken to sauce. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Transfer chicken and mushroom sauce to platter. Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Mushrooms (Greek Style)
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.7
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 36.7 g