I saw this on Epicurious, on tv. I thought it sounded good. I have not made it yet. I wanted to post it here so that I would not loose the recipe.
- Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; dust with flour. Add chicken to skillet; sauté until brown, about 2 minutes per side. Using tongs, transfer chicken to plate.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and oregano to same skillet. Sauté until mushrooms brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add broth, lemon juice and wine and boil until sauce is slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken to sauce. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken and mushroom sauce to platter. Sprinkle with parsley.