1/1 Photo of Chicken Mushroom With Baked Potatoes
1 hr 20 mins
Very simple to prepare but divine to taste. Must try
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 dash white pepper, salt, paprika (for chicken seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced (fresh or canned)
- 400 ml fresh cooking cream
- 6 scallions, chopped into rings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cube chicken stock cube
- 1 dash rosemary
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 4 medium round potatoes (preferably Agria)
- 50 g parmesan cheese or 50 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1Wash the potatoes very well; draw a slice in each one, then prick them with a fork.
- 2Add salt and pepper, drizzle with some oil.
- 3Bake for 1 hour at 250°C.
- 4Meanwhile, marinade the chicken breasts in salt, white pepper, paprika and vegetable oil for about 20 minutes. It can be done overnight too.
- 5In a medium skillet, fry the chicken breast until they become caramelized then remove from skillet and keep them warm.
- 6In the same skillet add butter and fry the scallions in it.
- 7Add mushrooms and continue sautéing.
- 8Add rosemary.
- 9Add fresh cream.
- 10Add the chicken cube and wait till it dissolves.
- 11Add the rest of the seasonings (salt, pepper, paprika, nutmeg).
- 12Bring to boil will stirring to prevent sticking.
- 13The mixture is now thick in texture with a yellowish tint. Reintroduced the cooked chicken and heat all the mixture together.
- 14Now the baked potatoes are done. Remove from oven fill the slits with grated cheese and top with sour cream.
- 15Serve chicken fillet topped with mushroom sauce alongside with the baked potatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mushroom With Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.9
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 212.0 mg
- Sodium 674.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 39.1 g