Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very simple to prepare but divine to taste. Must try
- 500 g chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 dash white pepper, salt, paprika (for chicken seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced (fresh or canned)
- 400 ml fresh cooking cream
- 6 scallions, chopped into rings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cube chicken stock cube
- 1 dash rosemary
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 4 medium round potatoes (preferably Agria)
- 50 g parmesan cheese or 50 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- Wash the potatoes very well; draw a slice in each one, then prick them with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper, drizzle with some oil.
- Bake for 1 hour at 250°C.
- Meanwhile, marinade the chicken breasts in salt, white pepper, paprika and vegetable oil for about 20 minutes. It can be done overnight too.
- In a medium skillet, fry the chicken breast until they become caramelized then remove from skillet and keep them warm.
- In the same skillet add butter and fry the scallions in it.
- Add mushrooms and continue sautéing.
- Add rosemary.
- Add fresh cream.
- Add the chicken cube and wait till it dissolves.
- Add the rest of the seasonings (salt, pepper, paprika, nutmeg).
- Bring to boil will stirring to prevent sticking.
- The mixture is now thick in texture with a yellowish tint. Reintroduced the cooked chicken and heat all the mixture together.
- Now the baked potatoes are done. Remove from oven fill the slits with grated cheese and top with sour cream.
- Serve chicken fillet topped with mushroom sauce alongside with the baked potatoes.