Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this from the Dynasty website. Use whatever vegetables you like, it's the sauce that makes this dish. Serve it over rice. If I happen to have left over rice I just throw that right in with the veggies/sauce mix. I've used a pkg. of stir fry veggies with the noodles in it and served this over white rice. Yummy! I'm just guessing on the prep time as I use fresh mushrooms. I do not know how long you have to soak dried mushrooms.
- 4 dynasty shiitake dried mushrooms
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dynasty oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dynasty chinese stir-fry sauce
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 3 inch long strips
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1⁄4 lb Chinese pea pod, trimmed
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions with tops, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 2 cups dynasty jasmine rice (cooked)
- Soak shiitake as package directs. Drain, squeezing out excess liquid. Remove and discard shiitake stems; thinly slice shiitake.
- Dissolve bouillon in1/2 cup hot water.
- Add 1/4 cup cold water, cornstarch, oyster and stir-fry sauces; stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Light coat inside of same pan with cooking spray. Add carrot and pea pods; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, stir-fry 1 minute longer.
- Mix in chicken, green onions & tops, shiitake and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir 1 minute, or until sauce boils and thickens and all is heated through.
- Serve over rice.