Got this from the Dynasty website. Use whatever vegetables you like, it's the sauce that makes this dish. Serve it over rice. If I happen to have left over rice I just throw that right in with the veggies/sauce mix. I've used a pkg. of stir fry veggies with the noodles in it and served this over white rice. Yummy! I'm just guessing on the prep time as I use fresh mushrooms. I do not know how long you have to soak dried mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 dynasty shiitake dried mushrooms
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dynasty oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dynasty chinese stir-fry sauce
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 3 inch long strips
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1/4 lb Chinese pea pod, trimmed
- 1/4 lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions with tops, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 2 cups dynasty jasmine rice (cooked)
- 1Soak shiitake as package directs. Drain, squeezing out excess liquid. Remove and discard shiitake stems; thinly slice shiitake.
- 2Dissolve bouillon in1/2 cup hot water.
- 3Add 1/4 cup cold water, cornstarch, oyster and stir-fry sauces; stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- 4Heat large frying pan, preferably nonstick, over high heat. Lightly coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from pan.
- 5Light coat inside of same pan with cooking spray. Add carrot and pea pods; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 6Add mushrooms, stir-fry 1 minute longer.
- 7Mix in chicken, green onions & tops, shiitake and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir 1 minute, or until sauce boils and thickens and all is heated through.
- 8Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mushroom Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 454.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese pea pods