Dave C's Note:
Quick and easy. Good also
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tbsp oil.
- 2Saute chicken until browned, stirring often.
- 3Remove from saucepan; set aside.
- 4Reduce heat to medium.
- 5In same saucepan heat remaining oil.
- 6Saute onion, carrot and rice until rice is browned, stirring constantly.
- 7Stir in soup, broth and water.
- 8Bring to boil.
- 9Reduce heat to low.
- 10Cover, simmer 15 minutes , stirring occasionally.
- 11Add peas.
- 12Return chicken to saucepan.
- 13Cover, simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mushroom Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.7
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 1137.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 27.3 g