Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy. Good also
Make and share this Chicken Mushroom Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tbsp oil.
- Saute chicken until browned, stirring often.
- Remove from saucepan; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- In same saucepan heat remaining oil.
- Saute onion, carrot and rice until rice is browned, stirring constantly.
- Stir in soup, broth and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover, simmer 15 minutes , stirring occasionally.
- Add peas.
- Return chicken to saucepan.
- Cover, simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
This is a hit! Very good. I had to increase the cooking time at the end because the rice wasn't quite tender enough. I think next time I will add a little bit more water to increase rice tenderness.