Top Review by Lighthouse Rita
Great simple recipe. The only things I did different was used penne for the pasta and made my own marinara sauce and no tomato since my sauce already had diced tomatoes in it. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 package uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) containerrefrigerated marinara sauce
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat; add chicken and cook 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and mushrooms; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add marinara sauce.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Stir in tomato; heat through.
- Serve chicken mixture over pasta; top with cheese.