- 14.79 ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 946.36 ml chicken stock
- 100 g thin egg noodles
- 8 sliced shallots
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic until the onion is tender.
- Add the chicken and cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms and cook for another minute.
- Add the stock and seasoning and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles and simmer another 5 minutes until they are tender.
- Stir the green onions through the soup.