Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple but good recipe.
Make and share this Chicken Mushroom Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 100 g thin egg noodles
- 8 sliced shallots
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic until the onion is tender.
- Add the chicken and cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms and cook for another minute.
- Add the stock and seasoning and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles and simmer another 5 minutes until they are tender.
- Stir the green onions through the soup.
Was looking for something quick and easy and this was it. Turned out better than expected. Thanks.
Quite delicious, I used homemade chicken stock and had some shredded chicken in the freezer to use up, worked great with a red onion and canned sliced mushrooms. I cut the oil back to 1 teaspoon because I was making just half a recipe. It turned out sooo good I wish I had made the whole recipe. Also added a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. Really soothed my urge for chicken soup!! Thanks for sharing, will be making it again.
I followed the recipe exactly and came up with a very tasty soup. Very easy to make. Because you saute the mushrooms, they release a lot of flavor into the soup. We liked this a lot and I will make it again.