I made this recipe up based on another recipe I found on here called Chicken with Mushroom Bake #138865
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 6 chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons Smart Balance butter spread
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut up in small pieces
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms (I like Italian brown mushrooms, portabella, shiitake or a mixture)
- 1 cup soymilk (or regular milk)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour with 1 T of the ranch dressing mix in a plastic bag.
- Shake chicken pieces in mixture.
- Melt butter and fry chicken pieces for a few minutes until brown.
- Mix remaining ranch dressing, mushroom soup, sour cream, ricotta cheese, broccoli, mushrooms and soy milk in a bowl.
- Put chicken into a large casserole dish (approximately 12"x15" or larger).
- Pour the mixed ingredients over the chicken.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.