1/1 Photo of Chicken Mushroom Broccoli Casserole
I made this recipe up based on another recipe I found on here called Chicken with Mushroom Bake #138865
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 6 chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons Smart Balance butter spread
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut up in small pieces
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms (I like Italian brown mushrooms, portabella, shiitake or a mixture)
- 1 cup soymilk (or regular milk)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix flour with 1 T of the ranch dressing mix in a plastic bag.
- 3Shake chicken pieces in mixture.
- 4Melt butter and fry chicken pieces for a few minutes until brown.
- 5Mix remaining ranch dressing, mushroom soup, sour cream, ricotta cheese, broccoli, mushrooms and soy milk in a bowl.
- 6Put chicken into a large casserole dish (approximately 12"x15" or larger).
- 7Pour the mixed ingredients over the chicken.
- 8Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mushroom Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 824.5
- Calories from Fat 544
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 237.5 mg
- Sodium 1050.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 46.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix