Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach pasta with blue cheese sauce
- Prepare the pasta, according to package directions, while you make the rest of the meal.
- Put half the olive oil in a large pan, add the diced chicken and brown- set aside.
- Put the rest of the olive oil in the pan and add the onions and mushrooms.
- Cook until the juices from the mushrooms disappear (about 5- 7 mins) Add the chicken and spinach and mix thoroughly.
- Add the sour cream and blue cheese and stir over a low heat until the blue cheese is melted.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir to mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.