Rogue Red's Note:
This is a great lower fat, creamy chicken dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the pasta, according to package directions, while you make the rest of the meal.
- 2Put half the olive oil in a large pan, add the diced chicken and brown- set aside.
- 3Put the rest of the olive oil in the pan and add the onions and mushrooms.
- 4Cook until the juices from the mushrooms disappear (about 5- 7 mins) Add the chicken and spinach and mix thoroughly.
- 5Add the sour cream and blue cheese and stir over a low heat until the blue cheese is melted.
- 6Add the cooked pasta and stir to mix.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach pasta with blue cheese sauce
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.0
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 315.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 47.7 g