1/6 Photos of Chicken, Mushroom and Prosciutto Rolls
Fairy Nuff's Note:
An elegant entrée, a great main or a fabulous finger food, whatever suits you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sit your chicken breast on a chopping board and slice it all the way through the middle (like you are filleting a fish).
- 2You should have two almost identical top and bottom pieces of chicken.
- 3Repeat for the other breast; set aside.
- 4Heat 1 Tbsp oil in pan and add onion, fry until almost transparent and then add garlic. Stir occasionally.
- 5Cook for 2 minutes then add sliced mushrooms.
- 6Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 7Put your chicken breast between two freezer bags and pound it so that it is quite thin then cut it half along the long edge.
- 8Ok you should now have four chicken pieces- spread each with cream cheese then divided the onion/mushroom mixture between them (spread the cream cheese and the mushroom all over the chicken).
- 9Roll the chicken up tightly then roll a piece of prosciutto around it and secure with a toothpick, repeat.
- 10Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and over medium/high heat seal the chicken parcels on all sides.
- 11Lower the heat and continue cooking until chicken is cooked through (about 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of your breast-- lol).
- 12Either serve as is with your favorite sauce or cut into slices to serve as nibbles or entrée.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Mushroom and Prosciutto Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.7
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.8 mg
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets