Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great salad for entertaining
Make and share this Chicken Mushroom and Papaya Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 honeydew melon, cubed
- lettuce (optional)
- Put chicken in pot and add just enough water that chicken is just barely covered. Simmer until chicken is cooked and tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken, then cut it into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine mayonnaise and curry.
- Toss chicken, mushrooms, and fruit in mayonnaise mixture and serve on lettuce leaves right away.