1/1 Photo of Chicken, Mushroom, and Gruyere Grilled Sandwiches
Delicious ! I found this recipe on a package of mushrooms and decided it would be a great way to use up leftover chicken. It's the first time I have ever grilled sandwiches in mayonnaise instead of butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- 2Add mushrooms and cook over medium high heat until juices are released then evaporated.
- 3Season with salt and pepper and remove.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 the cheese on 2 bread slices, top each slice with 1/2 the mushroom and chicken.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top each with a bread slice.
- 6Spread the top of each sandwich with 1/2 tbs of mayo, pressing gently.
- 7Wipe skillet with paper towels and place over medium high heat, add sandwiches mayo side down.
- 8Spread remaining mayo on top of the sandwiches.
- 9Cook 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Mushroom, and Gruyere Grilled Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.0
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 622.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 27.2 g