1/1 Photo of Chicken, Mushroom, and Avocado Pizza
Got any leftover chicken? Here is a great use for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- 3Spread crust with sauce, leaving a ½ inch border.
- 4Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; add mushrooms, chicken, and avocado.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and remaining cheese.
- 6bake about 10 minutes, until the crust is crisp and topping is bubbly.
- 7Transfer to a cutting board and slice into 8 wedges; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Mushroom, and Avocado Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.3
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 495.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: