Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got any leftover chicken? Here is a great use for it.
Make and share this Chicken, Mushroom, and Avocado Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread crust with sauce, leaving a ½ inch border.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; add mushrooms, chicken, and avocado.
- Sprinkle with salt and remaining cheese.
- bake about 10 minutes, until the crust is crisp and topping is bubbly.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice into 8 wedges; serve immediately.
Wow!!! Much much better than a store bought pizza and as it's so easy to make why would you bother going to the store :) Thanks so much for a real keeper and one I'll make often :)