Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted in response to a request. I have not tried this recipe but it sure sounds great!
Make and share this Chicken Murphy recipe from Food.com.
- Dredge cubed chicken in flour.
- Heat 2 Tbs olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute chicken in oil until golden.
- Set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, saute diced onion and Italian sausage in remaining 2 Tbs olive oil until thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in chicken.
- Meanwhile, microwave potatoes until done (but not mushy), and cut into cubes (with or without the skin).
- Stir into chicken and sausage mixture.
- In a medium bowl, combine white wine, vinegar, and water.
- Pour into sausage mixture, and cook over medium low heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add hot cherry peppers, and cook until dish reaches desired spiciness (the longer you cook it with the peppers, the spicier it gets!).
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- Serve chicken and sausage over pasta.