Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are great on the grill. The cream cheese makes the chicken very juicy and tender. My boyfriend isn't a chicken fan and he loves this recipe.
- Rinse meat and pull off any excess skin.
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave to soften.
- Combine seasoning and cream cheese.
- Fill cut pocket in chicken w/ the seasoning and cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap the chicken breast w/ two slices of bacon pinned w/ a damp toothpick.
- Grill on medium heat for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.