Girly Griller's Note:
These are great on the grill. The cream cheese makes the chicken very juicy and tender. My boyfriend isn't a chicken fan and he loves this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse meat and pull off any excess skin.
- 2Cut a pocket in each chicken breast.
- 3Heat cream cheese in microwave to soften.
- 4Combine seasoning and cream cheese.
- 5Fill cut pocket in chicken w/ the seasoning and cream cheese mixture.
- 6Wrap the chicken breast w/ two slices of bacon pinned w/ a damp toothpick.
- 7Grill on medium heat for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mummy Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.9
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.3 mg
- Sodium 519.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g