Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are great on the grill. The cream cheese makes the chicken very juicy and tender. My boyfriend isn't a chicken fan and he loves this recipe.
- Rinse meat and pull off any excess skin.
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave to soften.
- Combine seasoning and cream cheese.
- Fill cut pocket in chicken w/ the seasoning and cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap the chicken breast w/ two slices of bacon pinned w/ a damp toothpick.
- Grill on medium heat for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.