This is something I found in "MealLeaniYumm!" by Norene Gilletz . It's perfect for brownbagging to work or school.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drop garlic through feed tube of processor while machine is running.
- 2Process until minced.
- 3Cut onions, carrots and chicken in chunks.
- 4Process in batches in processor until finely minced, about 30 seconds.
- 5Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 6Spoon into 12 sprayed or greased muffin cups.
- 7Smooth the top of each muffin with a spatula.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes until golden.
- 9These reheat and/or freeze well.
- 10Serve hot or at room temperature.
- 11Serve with salsa[bottled or homemade].
- 12Fat Saving Secrets: Substitute 2 pounds lean ground chicken.
- 13However; if you grind the chicken yourself, you can control and fat content to ensure that no fatty skin is added.
- 14Turkey can be used instead of chicken to reduce the fat content even more.
- 15Mini Chicken Muffins: Bake mixture in greased miniature muffin tins for 15 to 18 minutes.
- 16They're perfect as hors d'oeuvres, or to put in the kids lunch boxes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Sodium 214.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 15.8 g