Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from an old recipe book belonging to my in-laws. The original recipe is for boned turkey breast. The stock ensures the turkey is nice and moist but I do like it better with chicken. Either way it will always go down a treat!
- Beat the chicken fillets flat and cut into two pieces each.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken with the flour.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown (10 -15mins)
- Transfer to shallow oven dish.
- Fry the mushrooms in the pan for 5 mins, then spoon them over the chicken.
- Add the stock to the pan until reduced by half, then pour it over the chicken.
- Bung your mozzarella onto the chicken, pop the oven dish into the grill until the cheese has lightly browned.