Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy. From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Chicken Mozzarella Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky garden combination pasta sauce, with tomatoes, Onion & Garlic
- 4 refrigerated fully cooked breaded chicken cutlets (about 14 ounces)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 round hard rolls, split
- Bring pasta sauce to a boil in a medium skillet over medium-high.
- Arrange chicken in sauce.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Top chicken with cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve on rolls.
So simple to make. I actually made this just for myself. Easy to throw together, used leftover spaghetti sauce. Thanks for sharing :)
This was SO good and SO easy. I used organic breaded chicken patties from Whole Foods, which were really nice, thick and meaty. I baked them first, for about 15 minutes, because they were frozen, uncooked patties. After that I followed the recipe as written. My husband, daughter and I really enjoyed these sandwiches for our Saturday night supper, after a very busy day! Thanks for posting this recipe CarolinaFan!
Great sandwich! This is a recipe that you make when you have very little time and energy yet you still want to sink your teeth into something delicious and comforting. My hubby and I enjoyed it very much and I will be making it often. I am glad I picked it for PAC 06'. Thank you Carolinafan for posting this recipe!