Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 lb chicken, ground
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sweet red pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, soaked and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, finely grated
- 24 prepared tart shells
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a non-stick skillet, stir cook the chicken just until it turns white. Add the onion, pepper, tomatoes and basil.
- Continue to stir cook until the onions are tender.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Stir the Mozzarella into the cooled chicken mixture then fill the tart shells.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
My wife made these for a party we were having and they were well received. The flavors mixed well together and they were really easy to make. We will have these again!